We heard this a lot: “But I thought you need to be an art director to be able to join?” Well friend, you don’t have to be. Whatever creative profession your title is, or whatever creative medium you apply, we welcome you to join the ADCP. So, if you’re a photographer, painter, creative director, videographers, hardcore programmer, heck, if you’re a creative recruiter, you are eligible.
Do we have to spell it out for you? We don’t care if you’re a sword swallower, you’re involved in some form of art, directly or indirectly.
Damn it, if you’re not sure you fit the bill, send us an email and we’ll let you know.
Membership does have its benefits:
- Discount tickets to all ADCP events – see the speakers, hear the ideas, see the best work-all for less
- Discounts to area businesses – restaurants, shops, etc.
- Free entry to the Annual Award Show
- Listing in our member’s only online Creative Resources Buyer’s Guide – a searchable resource for every client’s desktop
- Free online job postings on the ADCP Web site
- Free subscription to the ADCP newsletter
Request more information:
Membership is $100 for 12 months(That’s killer, do the math!)
The ADCP offers companies with a group of 5 or more members a discounted rate of $75 per member. We created this lovely form, fill it out, make your boss right you a check, stuff everything in an envelope and send it to:
We encourage students to join in our club for less. We figured if you donated plasma, whipped some latte, whatever it is that you’ll need to do to come up with $20 for the year. That’s a damn great deal we wish we had back when.
Download this form, fill it and mail it out with a check to:
Don’t try any funny business – after all, we were students at some point in our lives and we know all the tricks.